Here are the tips to make your iPhone’s battery life better.
- While charging your iPhone from computer, make sure your computer is turned on.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Charging your iPhone while your computer is turned off or is in sleep or is in standby mode will drain your battery. This applies to Apple Watch too.
- Calibrate battery once a month and after every major iOS upgarde.
- First drain your battery completely the way you want. 😉
- Next plug your iPhone into charger until it’s 100%. If possible charge your iPhone for a while after it’s charged 100%. You can charge additional 2 hours. 👍
- Finally, press sleep and home button for few seconds to reset. This will restart you iPhone.
- Now you can remove charging cable and use your iPhone.
- Boom.👍👍👍 This way you can increase your iPhone’s battery life.
- NOTE: Don’t do this every day. Doing it everyday will make battery fall into deep discharge state.
- Update to latest version of iOS.
Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Change location access from Always to While Using the App
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- You might not know about this, but this will really help your battery life. You can select Never option too for the app you don’t want to use location server.
This is what I do most of the time and my iPhone’s battery looks awesome. I have never problem with my iPhone’s battery.
Hope this helps your iPhone’s battery make better. This also applies to iPad.
Thank you for reading my blog. And please do share it.🤘🤘🤘