Here is the trick.
- Goto Settings > General > Accessibility
- Under INTERACTION section, click AssistiveTouch
- Turn on AssistiveTouch if not.
- Click Customize Top Level Menu…
- Remove all icons as shown in image bellow
- Now click plus button which is at the center of the screen.
- Select Home.
- Click Done.
That’s all. Now click (assistive touch button) and you will get home button feature. If you want to see application switcher, just double click . See interesting, right? You can select other option too. Like Siri. And you will get siri when you click .
Hope this will help you.